Glasgow / Scotland
£12.00 – £14.00 an hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maint engineer with relevant experience in all trades (Plumbing, Joinery, Electrical) / Building Fabric Engineer who has a varied knowledge of carrying out maintenance duties in a commercial & Retail environment. You would be responsible for the effective reaction to planned and unplanned maintenance issues/duties at our client’s properties, throughout central Scotland.
The successful candidate will have;
· A hardworking, reliable work ethic, flexible as overtime & OOH works may be required depending on client/job requirements.
· Previous fabric maintenance in commercial environments, ideally Shops, offices, Distribution centres.
· A HSE understanding
· Full UK Driver’s License – Clean
· Previous use of handheld technology (PDA)
The main duties would include;
· General property repairs such as fixing broken carpet or ceiling tiles, door locks frames or handles
· Minor repairs to plumbing and accessories in washrooms and toilets, including sink flow checks, taps etc
· Painting – improving aesthetics of the building (use of filler, white wash)
· Fire door maintenance –Door closure repairs etc
· Procurement of materials and equipment to carry out works.
· Completion of compliance/worksheets and obtain authorisation from the Client.
· A person who remains calm, cool and in control under pressure?
· Take pride in doing everything you do to the highest standard.
· A good communicator, who understands the importance of customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 an hour